4. Day 2 (2)//Cultural Immersion

Actually, I don't like going to the museum because that bores me. that's very bad. Then I went to The National Museum located next to Rizal Park. The building looks and feels like new because it went through a major renovation in 2012.
The visitors are not allowed to carry bags into the museum, I don't know why. so I just brought my wallet and cellphone there. But don’t be afraid, the entrance is free. And, it turns out the museum is the same as other museums (?) I didn't expect much more but I enjoyed it enough. The part that I like the most is the various types of sculptures with their own uniqueness. I also like the room where there are lots of women's dresses with various colors and models. I did a lot of photos there.

Then we visited Robinson’s Place Mall for lunch. The mall is not too big and only has 3 floors. My coordinator said that the mall was liked by students because it offered cheap prices, especially for food. It was true, the price there was really cheap. You can buy 3 ice cream cones for only P 40. but I didn't buy it because it seems like we don't have much time. then we arrived at a restaurant serving a halal menu. I order grilled chicken and lemon tea. In the restaurant, you can add as much rice as possible.
After finishing our lunch, we returned to the dorm to rest for 45 minutes. after resting we headed to the educational building to take part in the basic Filipino class. the class was taught by Dr. Casanova. He is a pleasant figure when teaching. The material taught is only the basis of the Filipino. Including how to say a greeting, asking and answer, numbers, and vocabulary that will often be found everyday. The class lasts for 3 hours. I really enjoyed the class and hope to meet again with him even I want to become a teacher like him.

After class, I went straight to the minimarket (seven eleven) to buy a simcard. then I went to the kitchen to help my friends prepare the dinner. That is all about my trip on the second day. it's really fun and surely I won't forget the opportunity God gave me, which might not happen for the second time. Kita Tayo Mamaya!!!

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

2. On the way to Philippines