5. Day 3// UST Library Tour

UST Library or it called Miguel de Benavides Library has six floors and sixteen sections. The library also has five branch libraries which are located in a different building inside the university. At that time we only looking around in the Grand Floor, I only saw the other floor through a video that was shown by a staff member to me and it amazes me!! They have millions of collections of books
either printed or digital. Students can also borrow and return the book using a machine. Ahh!!, I really want to have a library like this on my campus L. Unfortunately I didn’t take pictures at all because I was too amazed by the building and all the things inside.

                After going around the library, I and the others crossed one building to another and we found an ice cream!!! So we decided to buy it. The price of the ice cream is only P 20 and consists of various flavors, Ma’am Zendel paid for all of our ice creams. Thank you so muchhhhh. Then we back to the dorm to take a rest

                At 2 p.m. we go to Tan-yan kee Building to take a picture for our UST Pass so that we were able to go outside the UST without having to ask permission to the security. Finally!!!. In the evening we were invited to have dinner on the Dapitan street by the bodies. We ate Chicken wings at the restaurant named Tiger Winx. After that we back to our dorm to sleep. This day is quite fun to be able to enjoy UST and its surroundings. 

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

2. On the way to Philippines