3. Day 2 (1)//Cultural Immersion



It turned out that due to a very tiring trip yesterday, I could sleep well and enjoy the second day with enthusiasm. Firstly we headed to the Fort Santiago, one of its premier tourist attractions and one of the most important and historical sites in Manila. Fort Santiago is one of the oldest fortifications in Manila which was built in 1571. Visitors will be charged a fee of P 50 for students and children and P 75 for adults. When entering the area, visitors will be given a map of The Fort Santiago and Intramurous so you don't worry about being strayed.

At that time I just felt excited because the building is very old. The gate of fort santiago was one of the structures that amazed me. Outside the gate, you’ll find a moat which passess through the Pasig River. When I was there, the weather is really nice. The sunlight is come over me brightly but that is not too hot. I love that. Banyak hal bersejarah tentang jose rizal yang dapat kita lihat disana. There are many historical things about Dr. Jose Rizal that we can see there. There we can also find several museums during his life to death. However, the museum is only opened at certain hours. But I forgot not to take photos of the schedule. So make sure you need to know the museum's opening hours before going there.

After that, we move to Rizal Park. It is located near to the Fort Santiago. You only need around 15 minutes by car (if that is not traffic). Rizal Park also known as Luneta or The Heart and Soul of Manila. Rizal Park is the most famous attractions in Manila. In there, we, The delegates of SeaTeacher from Indonesia were taking a picture. We did not spend a long time there because we did not have much time. The Manila Tour does not end here. I will continue my journey to the National Museum, Robinson’s Place Mla also my first basic Filipino Language lesson. 

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

2. On the way to Philippines